Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tree Tuesday


I hear the wind among the trees
Playing the celestial symphonies;
I see the branches downward bent,
Like keys of some great instrument.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



It's "Tree Tuesday".  I didn't know it before google told me, but it is.  In honor of this, here are two of my favorite trees here in the gallery, brought to you by Mark and Christiane Routt.

I love the Heart Tree's.  They're fun and happy - whimsical and appropriate year round.

Heart Tree mini canvas


The Faery Tree, it is well know, is one of my favorite of Mark Routt's tree shots.  Fans and tree-huggers alike will share my sadness that this tree was lost in last years Derechio storm.

Faery Tree by Mark Routt Photography

So that's it - just a little bit of #treetuesday for you from EarthWorks - where you'll find some of the best trees in Loudoun County!

PL&BB-

Penni




No comments:

Post a Comment