Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yes, I changed the blog site. :)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.  ~Arthur C. Clarke


I started this change to Google technology a few months ago, but then I got sidetracked by other things and just shelved it.   But today as I was slaving away at photo editing in advance of taking all the steps to publish one silly little photo to the old blog technology (think cash for clunkers!)  and I said to myself, "Self, just take advantage of the rainy morning and knock that change out of the park.".  And so I did.

And no, I'm not planning on linking any of the old posts to this new google format, but if you have a favorite (????) I can always re-post it for you here.  

So, next up will be my 3rd blog post on the google product.  It will be a photo that gets loaded with one click of a button in Picasa.  Wish me luck!

PL&BB-
Pen





No comments:

Post a Comment