Friday, August 31, 2012

What's New At EarthWorks (08.31.12 edition)

So it's time for another look at "what's new" here at the store.  As you know, we have alot more in the store-front than we do on the web store, but that's changing for us quickly.  We've had several artist sign up to start selling their items on the web store, and that's exciting news for all of us. 

First up will be the lovely and talented Ms. Erin Ewer of Liquid Fae Studios.  We'll be featuring her on the web-store starting next week,  and she'll kick off this fall's schedule of artist events with us on September 22 from 6pm until 9pm.  I am still trying to talk her into selling a few originals, but even if she can't part with any of them maybe you can admire the original whilst purchasing a reproduction in one of the many different ways she applies them.  :)

More good news?  I don't have it in my hot little hand yet (so anything could happen) but I have a pretty good feeling that I will have my special event ABC license in time for this event.  Its going to be very strict, and I'll only be granted such a license 4 times a year - so you can bet we'll be using them all up to close out  2012 and have a 'big deal' once a quarter here at the store in 2013.  And I promise I won't have Chic-Fil-A cater anymore, and I also promise not to let Dewey shop for the event.  (hahahahah).

So, what's new in the store this past month?  I've shown you a little here and there, but let me show you more . . . . 

PL&BB -
Penni

No comments:

Post a Comment